Aircel Aircel Free 500MB 2G /3G Data *January 2016*

Discussion in 'Unconfirmed Tricks' started by ★ iamPK ★, Jan 23, 2016.

1. ★ iamPK ★

★ iamPK ★ डिजिटलमज़ा Junior-Mod

Aircel free 500MB 2G /3G data

Currently, it is working all over India and personally tested by me. You don’t need to spend a single penny because trick will even work at zero balance.

Hello readers ! Today i will tell you a trick to run free internet on Aircel. If you are an Aircel user and don’t want to waste money on Aircel Internet packs. We have worked very hard on this trick , So i assure you that this Aircel Trick is 100% working. If any changes occur in this trick we will update it here. So bookmark this page, so you will be update about the any change in Aircel Tricks.

Aircel recently introduced a free 500 MB 2G / 3G internet dat for 3 months for new spice users. To get this free Aircel internet pack activate on your phone just follow the steps given below.

Well this offer is for Spice mobile user only but it is working for all. If you get error then keep trying you will succeed.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

tamatm3, gauravkum, raj0075 and 3 others like this.

2. raj0075

raj0075 New Member

let me see....................

3. raj0075

raj0075 New Member

i wiill chck it..............