BTC-to-PayPal : SELL YOUR BTC WITH GUARANTEED BEST RATE ON THE MARKET

Discussion in 'ESCROW' started by Ħē_ɱač, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Ħē_ɱač

Ħē_ɱač ۩-Ṯḣē_Ȼřačķēř-۩ Trusted Member

[​IMG]

SELL YOUR BTC WITH GUARANTEED BEST RATE ON THE MARKET

Biggest ExChange Rates

As this is the Title of the thread, well yeah, You will get best exchange rates for Bitcoins to PayPal. I normally provide 7-10% more than others. You can first check on following sites then comment below for price from my side :

and more you know of. You will find out that mine exchange rates are really Fantastic !

Hers’s the complete guide to get PayPal in return for Bitcoin. It’s so simple. Check it:
    • First Google to see what rates are going on other sites. Then Check mine exchange rate – really fantastic, isn’t it ? I normally provide 7-10% more than others. You have to comment here that How much BTC you wanna exchange, I’ll reply with my rates.
    • After your satisfaction with rates you have to send BTC to my wallet. These are confidential talks and will be done only through PM at Digitalmaza.org. Don’t worry your money will be safe in my hand.
    • After successful BTC payment, send your PayPal mail. PayPal payment will be made after 3rd confirmation of bitcoin transaction will be passed. Usually it takes less than couple of hours. If unfortunately by any means I will be facing any issues in transfering then don’t worry I’ll refund to your wallet.
    Proofs :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terms & Conditions
    • Exchanges of anything less than 25$ dollars will be ignored COMPLETELY. Staffs are exceptions.
    • Your BTC should be clean. I don’t like any hacking or blackhat things. Just make sure if your BTC are earned not theft or something, because I give guarentee from my side so you should also.
    • If by any means um unable to transfer your BTC to PayPal then don’t worry you’ll get your refund.
    • Terms and conditions are updated by me and can update in future also.
    • Sometimes due to different country zones I will be unable to reply you, that doesn’t means um scamming. For me Trust is crucial in Business. I’ll be late sometimes but not too.

For any queries feel free to ask. :00016:

Bright likes this.

RELATED POSTS

2. ★ JOHN ★

★ JOHN ★ Staff Member

I need to buy BTC.