[Fix iPhone 4,5,6 Charging issue] Why Is My iPhone Not Charging When Plugged in

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ★ iamPK ★, May 15, 2016.

1. ★ iamPK ★

★ iamPK ★ डिजिटलमज़ा Junior-Mod

[Fix iPhone 4,5,6 Charging issue] Why Is My iPhone Not Charging When Plugged in

[​IMG]

You plugged your Phone into charging into the wall or your computer, and what you see your phone isn’t charging. This is one of the biggest problems today many IPhone users are facing. Now the question is Why Is My IPhone Not Charging. There could be any reason so, today we are going to tell you the possible cause of this problem with solution also. If your iPhone won’t charge, then sit tight and read this article full, there could be an issue with any of the these components, it could be the wall adapter, the USB cable or the charging port on your iPhone or your phone software. In this article, I’ll show you how to diagnose and fix the reason why your iPhone won’t charge.

There is a misinformation which we need to clear about why iPhone won’t charging. I’ve seen on other websites about an iPhone that won’t charge. Replacing your iPhone’s battery if it won’t charge, now this totally wrong, trust me on that being a technical person this is not an solution of this problem.
    If your iPhone won’t charge, and you are replacing the battery inside of your iPhone will hardly zero effect. By the replacing battery will not make any change, it may be damage your iPhone also. Now there is some other reason behind iPhone not charging, so we are going to tell you about that with solution:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

pilisinluna likes this.

2. leechman

leechman New Member

lighting cabel is the usual suspect.

3. sit1abhi123

sit1abhi123 New Member

wow really thanks

4. pilisinluna

pilisinluna New Member

yes you are right, i was replace my cable, and work again