Discount Coupons Get Free Rs 25 from FreeCharge ( via Samsung Link )

Discussion in 'Discount Coupons' started by Gaurav [email protected], Sep 14, 2014.

1. Gaurav R@i

Gaurav [email protected] Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    As you may be know 17th ASIAN Games is near , so Samsung which is the prmotor of Asian Games is running A Thumbs up campaign . In this campaign you have to cheer Indian Player by uploading a Selfi with Thumbs-up and upload His site .After successful upload you Get 25 rs Freecharge Credit in your submitted mobile number.

Steps:
    1. First Go To Samsung AsianGames
    2. Now click Cheer Now button.
    3. Now upload your selfie with Thumbs-up image and Fill 2 box Good luck message For our Players.
    4. And in step 3 Put your name Mobile Number and email id and click submit via facebook button.
    5. Every Thing is done Now ! Just wait 3 to 7 Days it's approved By samsung Representative and you Get your Free credit via SMS or mail.

Note : Hope You Like it, This another method to Get Free credit and Free rechagre via Doing Nothing , and one more Thing you can Do this steps For many times from diffrent Mobile and facebook id and Earn more and Recharge More.

[​IMG]

paras likes this.

RELATED POSTS

2. *ŤÄPÄÑ*

*ŤÄPÄÑ* Well-Known Member

Thanks.. i have uninstalled samsung link app from my stock rom .... will it still work if i directly open d link from pc?

3. • ȡɦąɲąɲǰą¥ •

• ȡɦąɲąɲǰą¥ • Well-Known Member

nice share..........

4. Gaurav R@i

Gaurav [email protected] Well-Known Member

Yes it definitely work